Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm glad to announce the addition of a new chapter, covering the Tictactoe game, to my series of Python tutorials: Tictactoe Tutorial.

The main page with a listing of all tutorials is located here: http://lightbird.net/larks/.

Unlike the previous chapters, this one goes into much greater detail and (I hope) will be helpful to readers who are new to Python and Programming.

I plan to make an expanded version of a few other chapters in the near future.

I'm still working out the kinks out of the format of pseudo-code I use in this chapter; once I go through a few chapters I'm sure it will change, perhaps dramatically!

I'll need to look at more examples of pseudo-code people use in books and guides and pick & choose the best, most expressive bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment